So it seems I've been tagged by The Spooky Vegan. With eight questions. Although "Number Five" is missing. But it's okay. No one's judging your counting ability. I'll play along anyway:
1. If you could get away with one illegal act in your life, what would it be and why?
Stealing. Pumpkins from a local pumpkin patch. Just one year, I'd love to have dozens of jack-o-lanterns on my front porch. Without having it cost me a fortune.
2. What is your all-time favorite Halloween costume that you've worn?
Okay. This may destroy my credibility. But in my early twenties, my roommate made me a Sylvester the Cat costume which I wore that year and for several years afterward. Loved it. It was warm and always got a great reaction at parties.
3. What are five movies from your childhood/teen years that define you?
I didn't see a lot of movies as a child. It was back in the days before the VCR and we didn't go to the theatre often. So I'll modify this question as "TV shows". Night Gallery (It may have been the show that made me afraid of the dark. And many other things.) ; Batman (I wasn't old enough to watch its original run, but I watched it in re-runs throughout the 70's. I credit it with initiating my love of superheroes. ); Star Trek (I wasn't old enough to watch its original run, but I watched it in re-runs throughout the 70's. I credit it with initiating my love of sci-fi. ); Which brings me to . . . Battlestar Galactica (The original. Back when Starbuck and Boomer were men.); And finally, The Bionic Woman (Again, the original. Back when Jaime Sommers really was the first bionic woman.)
4. What character in a movie/book/TV show/etc. do you identify with the most and why?
At the moment, I feel like Linus, hoping the Great Pumpkin will grace his sincere little pumpkin patch.
6. What's your favorite Halloween-themed movie to watch around Halloween?
The only one I watch consistently each year is The Nightmare Before Christmas.
7. Who is your favorite horror movie villain/monster?
No contest. Lon Chaney Jr.'s Wolfman.
8. What is one "luxury" product you can't live without?
Hmmm . . . although I would like to choose something Halloween-themed, I've got to pick my MP3 player. It's my constant companion.
I'm going to remain true to form and not tag anyone. But if anyone reading this is intrigued by the questions and wants to run with them, I'll look forward to your answers.